Thursday, May 27, 2004

They Are Here!!!!

And fast asleep in bed. At least I hope so, since the kids aren't as quiet as I would like them to be. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to get done, but the house is clean for my standards, even if not for mil standards. But I figure that will give them something to do over the next few days while waiting for the baby ;-)

I am always very stressed before visits like this, but now that they are here, things just are as they are, whatever didn't get done is too bad. Not stressed out about that aspect of their visit anymore. If they aren't happy with something in the house, they can pretty well clean it up or organize it themselves! LOL

A friend came over with two frozen meals for after the baby, yum! Now I guess I just need to have that baby some day, still no signs of impending labor. Oh well, that's just the way things are right now. I think we'll do something fun with the mil-s tomorrow, and I have a prenatal. My mil is convinced that the midwife will tell me when the baby will come...

Baby was very active tonight, Tara spent a lot of time feeling him kick, she just loves it. I think it's about time that he comes out though!

No comments: