Saturday, May 29, 2004

Eleven Days And Counting

Nope, nothing. No signs of baby. No signs of labor. Not even any signs of impending labor. Or does it count when mil-s are obsessively cleaning the house? Could I count that count as nesting? No, I didn't think so either.

We went to the farmer's market today, where every one was surprised to see me :-) I told them that this baby was just too comfortable inside :-) My mil stayed home to clean, but my mom went with us, it was fun. We got some more annuals, and I finally finished planting all my containers! No, that does not mean that there isn't any gardening left to do before the baby ;-)

I transplanted some basil into my herb garden, did some weeding, and mil planted bulbs for me. Looking forward to seeing those all grow together with my newborn. Three out of the four dahlias that I planted are starting to sprout, but I just noticed that we have a frost warning for tonight, so I better go and protect them after I write this entry. I also want to take my seedlings inside, hopefully this is the last night that it will be needed and I finally can plant them all!

Baby is healthy and active and has no plans to come out any time soon. Oh well, that means I can get more of my seedlings planted.

My mom, Erik, and me
My mom, Erik, and me, enjoying the sun today

No comments: