Thursday, May 27, 2004

6 More Hours...

And I have to get Kate to ballet soon, so can't even work all the time! But I did quite a lot already, still not anywhere close to ready yet though.
  • Planted two tomato seedlings. The sun is coming out, and I just couldn't stay inside. Who wants to be cleaning when you can garden? LOL I'll try to restrain myself from gardening too much though, really want the house to look a lot better than it does now
  • Planted yet another container with annuals
  • Did some weeding
  • Fed the kids lunch
  • Gave the bunnies some nice fresh greens (clover, dandelions, whatever else looked good for bunny food
  • Emptied and filled the dishwasher, it's running now
  • Found pillows for mil-s beds, Tara and Cees put on the pillow cases
  • Took bread out of the oven :-) so that's one thing that's finished
  • The kids are cleaning up the van right now, it really really really really needs it, even more than the house
  • Made lunch for myself
  • Made a big pot of red raspberry leaf tea, maybe it will do something and the baby will come before the mil-s after all???
  • Cleaned out yet another fridge shelf and a drawer.
I am really in the panic phase now, yikes, yikes, yikes. OK, maybe I have been in the panic phase for quite a while, maybe that's why labor isn't starting??? Keep sending those vibes!!!!

No comments: