Friday, May 14, 2004

violet

Four More Days!

But who's counting? :-) I actually was TIRED today, totally unlike me! And the only thing I did was digging part of a new veggie bed, some weeding, and planting a bunch of annuals in the hot sun, no reason to get tired! Geez! You would think I was 9 months or so pregnant. Wait, maybe I am :-) I even spent some time resting after all this, and I still was tired. Didn't keep me from walking an hour tonight though, so I guess it can't have been too bad ;-)

This morning, I was supposed to have a prenatal, and dh was going with me. We arrived and she wasn't there yet, so we waited and waited, but she never showed up. Went home to check my messages and yes, she had called earlier in the morning to tell that she was at a birth. Which we were kind of thinking anyway, so it was no big deal, especially not since the weather was nice. It was good to have some uninterrupted together time. I don't know yet when the prenatal will be now, I guess early next week. But I know that baby is doing well, so it doesn't matter much.

Washed even more baby clothes today, now I just need a place to put them. Also did some administrative stuff, but most of the day was spent gardening, so much more fun :-) Time is running out, so I really need to get as much gardening in as I can. Totally ignoring the inside of the house for now.

crabapple tree


No comments: