Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Rain!!!

Finally!!! A real rainy day, the garden needed it badly! And it made me stay inside and do things like vacuum the floors, which was good too :-) I even got all the packages sent out that I didn't get to send yesterday. Feeling way more organized now, even although I didn't accomplish that much. Got a few more birth announcements sent out too. Baked cinnamon raisin bread for Cees's scouting. Got lots of nursing done too ;-)

I have been soooooooooo hungry this post partum period, I don't remember being this ravenous with my other babies. I feel that I can eat all the time, and I still am hungry, it's amazing. This is my first vegetarian post partum, wondering whether that's making a difference? I do make sure to eat lots of protein, but I guess it still might be different from when I was still eating some meat? Oh well, guess I just have to get used to eating all the time for a while :-)

The girls are enjoying their gymnastics, I just wish it wasn't almost every day. It's only a few weeks though. But then the daily swimming lessons start... So much for leisurely summer time :-)

No comments: