Friday, February 16, 2007

Quote of the Day

Sylvia, running into the room 'I want a hug!'
Me, sitting at the computer 'Sure, I'll give you one.'
Sylvia, changing her mind 'No!!! I do NOT want a hug.'
Me 'Awww, but I love to give you hugs!!!'
Sylvia, reconsidering 'OK, you can give me one. Just one.'



Hugging happens and we do mushy stuff like 'I love hugging you' and Sylvia starts singing 'I know you love me, because you drive me to go club. And we go caching and I can find the cache.' She sings it in a nice voice, such a cute and sweet song!

Didn't last long, she jumped off and went back to playing. But hey, at least I got my one hug ^^

Happy Love Friday :)

2 comments:

Keppy Boone said...

What a cutie. (My daughter has the same hoodie that she has on lol).

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a sweetie!