Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Promise of Spring

Today is such a nice and sunny day. I went out on my daily walk (yeah!!!) and I didn't even wear a coat. It is not freezing anymore, and I never felt cold. Well, my hands did, but who cares ^^

Walking was so much fun, I went out and I felt like I was almost bouncing with excess energy. Nice to burn some of it outdoors, in the sun. I can feel already that I was more than ready to resume daily walking. Even after three days of it, it is making a difference.

Back to go studying, and soon off to aikido training.

5 comments:

Keppy Boone said...

I like your new look.

Annelies said...

Ik moet juist erg wennen aan de nieuwe look...

Er komt een dag dat ik eens samen met jou ga wandelen hoor. Ooit!

veganbaby said...

It was a very nice day! I however wore my jacket today and was sweating in it.
I also like the new blog.

Lana said...

yeah for warmer weather!

Anonymous said...

"... such a warm (0°Celcius) sunny day." *sneeze*