Monday, February 26, 2007

Montreal

What a fun day we had yesterday. Well, apart from the fact that I had to get up at 4:30am ^^ The upside of that was the nice sunrise I witnessed while driving through Vermont.

Met my friends in Montpelier at 6am, and off to Montreal we went. The border went smoothly, go obviously is a better reason to cross the border than geocaching is :)

Great tourney, three slow games, I won two, and lost one, not bad. After the tourney, we went to a fabulous Chinese , vegetarian restaurant. Only one word to describe it. Wow!

Great go, great company, great food. How much better can it get?

I came home at 12:45am, and like any sane person, I did NOT go to bed, but logged on to the go server to show off my games and see what was going on. The coffee i drank around 10pm might have helped, because I never drink coffee, so it has a HUGE effect on me. Didn't want to fall asleep driving back home.

Yes, it was a wonderful day, maybe should do this more often :)

3 comments:

veganbaby said...

I'm totally jealous of the vegetarian Chinese Cuisine you had. There are 2 Chinese Vegan places in Dallas and I totally miss their veggie fish, hot and sour soup and sweet and sour "chicken."
Looks like you guys did great!

Lana said...

did you go without any kids? It sounds like a great day! great recharging :)

Unknown said...

I went ALL by myself! It was wonderful ^^

Karen