Friday, October 13, 2006

Monarch Madness



Last week, we had so many monarchs in our front yard. I knew it was the perfect opportunity to make some good pictures.



I grabbed my camera, and got ready to get amazing pictures. Well, apart from the fact that the moment I would point the camera, the monarchs would all magically disappear. Instantly. I did eventually get a bunch of pictures, but it was way harder than I had expected.



I was happy with the pictures which turned out well, but I do have to admit that most of my pictures just showed the flower, without any monarchs. They were really good at flying away before I clicked.



Today we went to the thrift store to get most of our Halloween costumes. Not totally done yet, but just a few things to get still. We also got quite some good stuff for our dressup box.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures!

Feel free to visit my site and leave your thoughts anytime. =)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Miss Notesy said...

Those are beautiful!