Friday, October 13, 2006

Monarch Madness

Last week, we had so many monarchs in our front yard. I knew it was the perfect opportunity to make some good pictures.

I grabbed my camera, and got ready to get amazing pictures. Well, apart from the fact that the moment I would point the camera, the monarchs would all magically disappear. Instantly. I did eventually get a bunch of pictures, but it was way harder than I had expected.

I was happy with the pictures which turned out well, but I do have to admit that most of my pictures just showed the flower, without any monarchs. They were really good at flying away before I clicked.

Today we went to the thrift store to get most of our Halloween costumes. Not totally done yet, but just a few things to get still. We also got quite some good stuff for our dressup box.


KaY said...

Lovely pictures!

Feel free to visit my site and leave your thoughts anytime. =)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

The Wooden Porch said...

Those are beautiful!