Monday, October 02, 2006

Cleaning, Walking, Go

Cleaning accomplishments over the last week:
  • Cleaned out the television room, which was totally covered in toys and books and whatevers, so that my friend can sleep there in a few days
  • Cleaned off the top of some drawers in the computer room, which still had a box leftover from our last move, eight years ago
  • Cleaned up the master bedroom, including the floors of the closets, which had been non-existent for the last few years. Heck, there still were pieces of wood and particle board from the Netherlands. Mind you, we moved away from the Netherlands in 1994. I was soooooooo ready to see those go. Hubby complained about getting rid of them. I told him if we hadn't done anything with them in the last twelve years, I refused to hold on to them for some future, vague project.
  • Cleaned out the freezer on top of the fridge.
  • Got really scared of the green, fuzzy creatures in my fridge. Today, I scared them away by actually cleaning the fridge.
Scary! One day we might get organized. That day still is far off though, I am not too worried about it happening anytime soon.

Today, I did my aikido AND a daily walk, it was great. I am going to try to keep this up, I know it will help me to do so.

Now off to aikido training, showing off how much I suck at falling and rolling.

No comments: