Friday, October 27, 2006

Haircuts

All of those were done by Tara. After her own haircut she asked everyone 'Now who else wants a haircut????'

Kate decided she wanted short hair again, Tara was happy to oblige :



Sylvia got a trim:



Erik:



Bonus picture of the day:



We were at homeschool club and Tara and her friend had dressed up in their kimonos for the Halloween party. Someone said that this would look even better if she had black hair, so she dyed her hair black ^^ (Don't worry, it was temporary spray paint).

Erik's reaction was funny. He saw her after she had changed hair color and asked 'Who is this person???'
We told him that this was his sister.
Erik 'Where did she get the hair????'

4 comments:

Me said...

Now you'll have to buy black hair paint for everyone!!!


(We have some right now too as Coffeekid is using it next week for his Halloween costume).

Anonymous said...

Kate looks adorable, like a little elf :-)

Breezy said...

I want to cut my hair too...
wait a mintue... what am I saying...
Ok...this time I definitely want to keep my hair as long as it can be.

Anonymous said...

i'll distance myself from 'Tamara en haar schaar'...