Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Jane's Plan for This Winter

Jane: 'Today I am going to eat LOTS and LOTS of food, so that I can start hibernating tomorrow. I want someone to wake me up in time for Sinterklaas, and I will stay awake for a few days, so that I can play with my toys. Then I will go back to hibernating till it is time for Christmas.' Sylvia's reply 'YOU don't play with your toys!!!' totally skipping the whole hibernating issue :)



Tara's observation: 'I wonder what is going to happen when Jane finds out she can't stay asleep.'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute...

txmommy said...

where do I sign up for some hibernating?

aka_Meritt said...

Well? How did the hibernation experiment go? Ha ha.

O_Scientist said...

She decided she was going to do it after Sinterklaas (Dec 5)

She still is eating more already, in preparation ^^

Karen