Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Good Leg News!

Saw the dr today and got xrays. The fracture is healing well, no displacement and there is new bone growth visible. I even have official permission to put some weight on it over the next three weeks, as long as I use my crutches. He said I was way ahead of the game, because I had been putting some weight on it already. I had been slowly testing it, and figured out what I could and could not do with it.

I still am supposed to keep it elevated, but that is driving me batty, so I might mostly ignore that part of the instructions. The swelling is going down anyway, no need to hurry it.

The picture shows where I found Sylvia relaxing:



She was just hanging out, pondering life, the universe, and everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your leg is healing well. The picture of Sylvia is so cute. She is getting big!