Friday, July 28, 2006

Five Kids Ago...

Yet another basement find. There is a stack of envelopes totally full of pictures, I am looking forward to going through them some day and reliving the memories. For now, here is our family, five kids ago.

Looking back, it looks so easy, only two kids. But in reality, I found the adjustment to two kids the hardest of all. Having a baby and a toddler, both with medical needs, was no walk in the park. Seven kids in a way is way easier than it was with two little ones. I think a big difference is that we have older kids around now, who can be helpful at times.

Time flies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old photos alway carry all the past memory with them.

:-)

Jody said...

Oh, I so agree. I "only" have the 4, but going from 1 to 2 was very hard. I found the easiest time to be going from 3 to 4.

Now if God would only let me know what it is like to go from 4 to 5.....