Tuesday, October 21, 2003

TEN Weeks!!!

Wow! Double digits, how exciting!!! And a quart of the way there, if this one works out. I feel a lot better than I did yesterday, I think writing out all my emotions really helped me. It's a very cheap form of therapy :-) I still am sick, tired, and happy, so all seems really well today. It was a nice, quiet day at home, we didn't have to go anywhere. I like those days better than when we have to run from activity to activity the whole day.

I just re-read my 10 weeks entry from my pregnancy journal with Erik. How innocent I still was, I was thinking about the possibility of miscarriage, but it wasn't as real and overpowering as it is now. That was the week when my brownie craving started. We ate quite a lot of them for a while. Now I can't even stand the thought of brownies, much less muster up the energy to actually bake some. Not sure what my current craving is, I think only soft boiled eggs right now. I have eaten quite a lot of them since last week, when this craving started. And I still feel like making them for dinner again!

I have decided to get more serious about writing, and plan on sending out a few articles over the next few weeks and see what happens. I have been planning this for a while, but somehow never got around to it. I seem to miss the organizational skills to actually get my articles out there. But since I don't have the energy to do any physical organizing or decluttering, I can as well do this, since I can sit on my butt at the computer while doing it. Fits in well with my exhaustion :-)

So send me 'article acceptance vibes', and I guess I can use some article writing vibes too. I think I feel ready to start writing articles about miscarriages, a subject I have been avoiding for a long time, because I was too much in the middle of it.

No comments: