Thursday, October 30, 2003

ELEVEN Weeks!!!

Or actually 11wd2 today! I alternate between feeling optimistic and feeling worried. So close to when I started bleeding last time. I find myself checking way too often whether I am bleeding yet. Every little twinge sends me in an almost panic. Every moment of not feeling nauseous and tired makes me doubt this pregnancy all over again. One moment I am grateful to have made it this far and still be pregnant, the other moment I just fear that this can't last. What a mixture of emotions!

Our weather has been alternating too, Monday was pouring rain, Tuesday was perfect sunshine, yesterday was pouring rain, today sunshine again. Tuesday I spent most of the day in the garden, cleaning up veggie beds, carrying old wood to the woodpile, and just enjoying one of the last warm days of the year. Today I think I'll go out again too, but I wanted to update my blog first while the world warms up :-)

I have been craving freshly squeezed orange juice so badly. I have been making some, adding grapefruits and lemons and every time I drink it, I'm in heaven! The squeezing is a lot of work though, so I looked around in our local supermarket to see whether they had freshly squeezed juice. They didn't! Geez! So early this morning, I drove over to our more health foody supermarket and oh bliss, they did have freshly squeezed juice! Phew! I came home with a quart of freshly squeezed orange juice, a few small bottles of grape fruit juice, super protein something, and a vanilla almond shake. Let's see whether this will get me past this craving.

They had a lot of cereal on sale, the ones that my kids will eat, so I went out for orange juice, and came back with a whole cart full of stuff. Doesn't it always work that way? LOL

The writing is going well, although today is more an outside day than a writing day. But I feel that I am making a lot of progress in getting things organized and getting articles sent out. Very happy about finally having made that step!

Still feeling nauseous, and tired, so that's a good sign. So I am just going to try to relax and get past the next few days. And if that doesn't work, I'll write or garden till it does!

No comments: