Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Eight Weeks and NAUSEOUS!!!!

Phew!!!!!!! I am so much happier today, because the nausea is back in full force! What a relief!!!! And very tired too, I really don't think I can be making this up. Still a bit stressed about the close proximity to the date I found out about the impending miscarriage, but less now that I am nauseous again.

We went apple picking with a friend today, lots of fun. And now I have even more apples with which I will have to make something. Which wouldn't be an issue if I had some kind of energy. I think I'll bake an apple bread tomorrow morning for the LLL meeting. I have a cinnamon raisin bread started already, so if I don't get to the apple bread, there still will be something to eat :-)

There also was a corn maze, not extremely big, but big enough to keep us occupied and lost for a while. And they still had raspberry picking going on! Yummy!!!! We had a great time, and it was wonderful to spend so many hours outside together, since the weather is detoriating rapidly and winter will be on us soon.

Tonight, Cees had a court of honor and advanced to 2nd class scout. He was very happy about it :-) Dh came home early, so I could go to the court, just with Cees. Last time I took the little ones, and let's just say that they were way too bouncy for the whole ceremony. I can't really blame them, it was a long sit, even for me :-)

Tomorrow, there will be a LLL meeting, so I need to get the house in somewhat decent shape. It's amazing how fast my kids have messed up the rooms that my MIL cleaned. At least the LLL people don't really care what the house looks like, as long as there is freshly baked cinnmon raisin bread :-) I also will have a good friend coming to visit me in the afternoon, so it will be a fun day.

And I hope I will be nice and nauseous again tomorrow, it's a much better feeling than when I wasn't!

No comments: