Tuesday, September 23, 2003

SIX Weeks!!!

Wow! I made it yet another week, how amazing!!! I am still extremely happy, and thoroughly enjoying my nausea, my tiredness, and yes, even my yeast infection! These just have to be signs of a healthy pregnancy! I just wish that this perfect and healthy pregnancy would go a bit faster!!!!! It just seems to be creeping by, I will breathe much easier once I am in the second trimester.

After all the miscarriages, I still find it really hard to believe that I actually will end up with a baby in my arms. But strangely enough, it makes me enjoy every moment of pregnancy even more, having experienced the fragility of it too many times. If it can be over any moment, it's even more important to live in the 'now' and to enjoy what is now, as opposed to worrying about the future. So I am not really worried, but on the other hand, I still wonder whether I will be able to carry this pregnancy to term. Weird combo of feelings.

I baked more bread today, and have to try to think of something to eat for supper. My vegetable box will be here today, so I guess I'll wait and see what it contains. This is a CSA box (Community Supported Agriculture) It is wonderful. We paid a sum of money to a local farmer at the beginning of the summer, and in exchange, we are getting a weekly box full of fresh, organic vegetables, delivered to our house! I love it! It's always fun to see what's in it this week, and figure out the best recipes to use it all.

No comments: