Thursday, September 18, 2003

Full day

I made it, I made it, I made it!!! I now, officially, am past 88 % of my miscarriage dates!! How amazing! How wonderful! I finally got my keeper! I am so happy, I still just can't stop smiling!

This morning I had to drop some kids off at a homeschool hike, then go to gymnastics with the others. It was the first time gymnastics for my 2yo son. His big sister was wearing a leotard, so he insisted on wearing a leotard too. Not only that, but it was a very pink, and very glittery one. He was so happy though, I tried talking him out of it, and then decided that it wasn't worth it and let him wear it. He got lots of compliments on his leotard, but I doubt most of those people realized that he is a boy LOL.

Came home, made tamari roasted almonds for our neighborhood's Ladies Night Out, and then we had to go out to karate. Came home yet again, baked an apple cake, and made supper, including a great Maroccan stew over couscous, with the watermelon that turned out to be a squash :-) Was very tasty! I made a lot, so I have some lunches and dinners left. I am trying to cook extras, so I have meals in the freezer when I don't feel like cooking anymore because of nausea and exhaustion, which should hopefully hit soon!

The fish seem to be doing well, some of them have been named already, but not all of them yet. I know we have a Pretty Princess, and we used to have a Poopie-in-the-Pond, but he died. He has been replaced by Ugly-in-the-Pond now....

The Ladies Night Out was great as usual, it's nice that we have people in our neighborhood who like organizing things like this. There was a 4.5mo baby, who I got to hold a lot. He was conceived after 2 years of trying to conceive, and he feels kind of like my good luck totem, since we were at the 2 years anniversary this cycle too. After the night out, I walked for half an hour with one of my friends. A nice relaxing end to a full day!

No comments: