Thursday, September 25, 2003

I Hope You Throw Up Tomorrow!

This is a well-meant wish I got from an acquaintance today :-) After I told her about all the miscarriages and how I am pregnant again, and how I really enjoy being sick, because it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy. It sounds weird, but I was very happy with it :-)

Today was homeschooler's day in our local science museum (The Montshire Museum) It was tons of fun, and I met tons of people that I know. The kids had a blast, and Tara got photographed by a reporter of a local newspaper, so maybe she'll end up in it. We'll see I guess :-)

I woke up this morning and felt totally fine! No nausea, no exhaustion, I immediately started worrying! Luckily I started feeling sick during my morning walk, phew! And tonight I did not feel like cooking at all, managed to feed the kids, then told dh he was on his own LOL. I am baking bread though, so he can have some of that once it's finished. I was so glad when I started feeling sick again. And I kept yawning while we were at the Montshire Museum, so I'll take that as a good sign too!

No comments: