Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Primaries

Today, we had our New Hampshire primaries. It was so much quieter than yesterday, I guess none of the candidates wanted to do last ditch efforts around here. There still were a lot of people out with signs though, and this was actually the very first time that I really felt my lack of voting power as an issue. I hope it won't be long before I get naturalized and be a voting DutchAmerican citizen.



So we made a quick stop at a voting place to take pics, and hide a cache. Yes, I know most people don't hide caches to celebrate the primaries, but I wanted to do SOMETHING and I hadn't been geocaching at all lately anyway, with all the snow. Figured a nice and shiny new cache would be great way to enjoy the January thaw.



We also went swimming, and I will go work out more tonight, with Tim. If things go on like this, I might end up really fit! Yesterday was my workout with Cees. Last Sunday, I went walking with a friend. It feels good to get back into shape!

1 comment:

veganbaby said...

Oooooooh I have to try to find that cache! Perhaps this weekend! This is my first time to vote in the primaries. Well my second, but living in Texas really doesn't count. You pretty much get the leftovers.