Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Apple Picking



A few days ago, one of my go friends told me that he had many more apples than he could use, and would we like to come pick them? He did had to apologize though, because they hadn't been sprayed this year, actually hadn't been sprayed at all for the last four years.



Wow! I jumped up and kissed him and started dancing around the room. I hope he got the message that I didn't mind at all that they hadn't been sprayed. Do you think the dancing might have been overdoing it?



He sure had more apples than we do on our trees. They were good too! A bit splotchy, but they taste so wonderful, we didn't care at all.



Now we have many apples to make apple goodies, yum!

1 comment:

Epijunky said...

We did some apple picking this weekend and were swarmed by bees... I hope your outcome was better. From the pictures it looks MUCH more pleasant.