Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Brother

This year has not been a good year for my brother and his family. In May, my nephew suicided, and this week both my brother and his wife have been in accidents :( A few days ago, they were riding their bikes, and a car took a right turn without seeing them. They got hit, my brother was fine, just shaken up, his wife had some scraping and bruising. She got checked out in the hospital, and could go home to heal, nothing serious.

Yesterday, my brother was in another accident, this time with his motorcycle. He got hit by a car, hurt his shoulder very badly, and bruised a couple of ribs. He is in a lot of pain. They were supposed to go on vacation next week, don't know whether that still will happen.

Please send some good thoughts their way.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers.