Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Declutter Fever

Argh!

Have to...

DECLUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The clutter is just driving me crazy enough to actually DO something about it today. I am going to make a dump run at the end of the day, so I'd better fill up a bunch of trash bags. For now I went into the television room and did some pruning, resulting in three bags so far. I'll have a visitor next week, who will sleep in that room, and somehow that's a good incentive to start decluttering that room first. Not that he would care, but I do.

Kids are fighting like crazy today, not sure what's up with that. Maybe should take them out for a nice long hike later, but then I'd like to declutter too. Decisions, decisions!

Wish me luck digging myself through the television room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck!

um, when you're done decluttering there, you are welcome to come here. I'll let the kids run wild. Er, sorry, I meant to say- learn lots about the ocean & sea critters at our beach!