Friday, August 06, 2004

Friends

Tonight, I got a phone call that my good friend Catherine is in the hospital with a gallbladder attack. She is doing kind of ok for now, but she might need surgery tomorrow. Another good friend is looking at surgery next week, she is local, I have been helping out with her kids this week. Please send good thoughts and healing vibes to the both of them!

Not much interesting happening here. I walked with the little ones, did some weeding, found that all my nice big zucchini plants had died (How the heck did I manage to kill zucchini plants of all things????), and went over to the friend who is having surgery next week. Now I finally got all my kids down, and I actually fell asleep too! Just got up to have some tea, but now I am back to bed, so tired.

No comments: