Thursday, December 10, 2009

Someone Put Snow on my Van.

I am still shoveling the darned driveway. I parked at the bottom of the driveway so I can be mobile even if the whole driveway isn't perfect yet. And I did make an appointment to put on my snow tires.

 


Today I had two dentist appointments. When we came out of the office, I jokingly said 'Someone put SNOW on the roof of my van!' since even althoug the sides and windows are clean by now, the roof still is covered in a lot of snow. Sylvia, without missing a breath, dryly remarked 'That would be the sky...'

 


This was very nice snow, now I am ready for spring.

 


Oh yeah, it isn't even winter yet ^^

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mongoose said...

I love Sylvia's sense of humour. :)

Annelies said...

Wat een sneeuw!! Ik ben jaloers!!