Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Strawberry Festival

This year, life had been crazy (unlike other years when nothing was going on ^^) and last week I guiltily realized that we might have missed the opportunity to go strawberry picking. Which obviously is not the end of the world, but it was slightly disappointing and added to my 'I should be more organized and be able to do everything!' feelings.

 


Imagine my happiness when I realized that not only did I not miss the window of opportunity to go picking, but in addition, there was going to be a big strawberry festival at one of our local organic farms.

 


On Saturday I heard about the festival. On Sunday I grabbed six kids, we drove over to the farm, saw a baby fox on the way, and had a great time.

 


I met friends, the kids met friends, we picked strawberries, we did wagon rides, and for a change it did not rain! Well, at least not much of it ^^

 


On the way back we saw two deer. What a great day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: