Monday, July 13, 2009

Six Miles Hike

We went hiking / geocaching in Concord and had a wonderful time.

 


We were organized enough to have two cars, so we could park one on one end of the trail system and one on the other end, enabling us to hike all the way from one side to the other. It was a beautiful hike.

 


We met squirrels, who would yell at us for disturbing the peace in their forest.

 


We saw many frogs and toads.

 


It was a great day and I plan on doing many more hikes this summer.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mongoose said...

OMG!!!!!!!! A frog or toad! We have frogs or toads here, you can hear them but I can't for the life of me get a look at them, let alone a picture. I'm so jealous!

Unknown said...

^^

I think this was a toad, but I have to admit that it is a long time ago that I looked up the differences in a book. I guess I'll have to read up on them, they are fun creatures.