Sunday, July 05, 2009

Why One Should Label What One Puts In One's Freezer...

Remember the move? I have no idea yet when, but there will be one in our foreseeable future. In a moment of feeling organized, I decided this would be a perfect time to start emptying that basement freezer. The one that I put stuff in, and sometimes label, sometimes not. I am sure I can come up with many excuses why I sometimes don't, but I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader.

 


Last night, I took an item out of the freezer. I had No Idea what it was, and I have to admit that I am still not sure. For now I am labeling it as a lentil soup, and I have a bunch more containers which look similar. I don't think I particularly like it, although I don't hate it either, so I am eating it for dinner and pretending I am organized and on top of things.

I am curious to see what other things will show up from the depths of the freezer. At least all the placentas have been buried by now. And I think we don't have any dead rats anymore either.

What is your freezer like?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yes, my freezer is full of things I get out and then conduct investigations of to determine what it is we'll be eating for dinner.