Saturday, August 04, 2007

Thinking Deeply

One thing i love about Sylvia, is how much she observes and thinks about things. She often picks up on nuances in conversation which I didn't even realize she was listening too. When my friend said 'When my kids were little... ' , her voice piped up from the backseat 'Mardrey? Are your kids all grownup now?'



A few days later, she was wondering 'When I die, what will I do?' She wasn't worried or upset about the idea of dying, just was contemplating the actions she would take when it would happen.

And of course there is my all time favorite 'Mama, when I grow up, I will be a mommy, and you will be my baby.' Which I think I have blogged about before, but it is too late to look it up, so you will just have to suffer through me repeating myself.

No comments: