Thursday, August 22, 2013

Scrapbooking!

When I had one kid, I was really organized picture wise and made a nice photo album / scrap book.

 

With the second kid, I started a photo album, but somehow I had less time, so it only has like five pages.

 

The third child, my first girl, I had another burst of energy and started an album for her. I think it went up to six months and then I got distracted by something shiny...

 

Life went on, pictures went on, but none of the pictures made it into any albums or scrapbooks. At least I did start my blog at some point and I used that as a way to feel less guilty about the lack of real life albums.

 

Until Dawn pointed out we should start scrapbooking again, and Kate mentioned that our thrift store often has scrapbooking supplies.

 

Our new favorite family activity: scrapbooking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: