Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Twelve to Twenty Four Frigging Inches!

The good news is that I canceled everything but one early morning's doctor appointment.

 


The bad news is that my van broke down yesterday. Yes, again.
The good news is that I got a phone call today that it has been fixed.

 


The bad news is that I refuse to go pick it up during this snow storm, so will be stuck with their rental for another day.
The good news is that I got this rental yesterday, very soon after my van broke down and I could make it to all my appointments. Even if a bit late.

 


The bad news is that I got stopped by the police. 'I didn't do it, officer! Really! I am innocent!'
The good news is that in this case I actually WAS innocent, and it was the RENTAL car which was way overdue for its inspection.

 


The bad news is that I had to take it back to the garage to get it inspected.
The good news is that it didn't take too long, and it was good socialization / waiting practice for Giant.

I will make a fire soon, and I will start scallion filled steamed buns. We already have tea eggs, yum! Life is good!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: