Sunday, September 30, 2007

Second life

This amaryllis is an old one, which I put into the basement when it was done blooming. I basically ignored it for a long time, and suddenly it started growing again.



Now I have a new beautiful bloom, so amazing. Another one has started growing again too. I love flower bulbs!

Today, I took my three little ones to the play ground, and while they were playing, I cleaned out the car. It didn't seem that long ago that I did it, but boy, what a mess it is again! I just threw out trash and sorted through everything else, now I will have some more space in the car. It is in dire need of vacuum cleaning, but I forgot to bring vacuum cleaner to the playground.

I will take any tips about being organized in the car, and what kinds of things I should have with me at all times, since I feel I am not doing well on either subject. I am not sure whether 'Don't allow the kids in the car!' counts as a workable tip though. Even if it is tempting. And would be very effective.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I know how you feel with the messy van syndrome...

I have incorporated the "You bring it in - you take it out" rule. For the most part it works. My kids are also 4 and 2 years old and ther are only 2 of them.

I enjoy reading your blog...