Monday, September 17, 2007

Caching!

Today was a crazily full day. So when I saw three new caches pop up last night, I knew it was going to be hard to fit those in. I can happily tell that I got two of them fit in anyway ^^

I met some fellow geocachers on the trail. They were way more set than I was on getting FTF, so I went out of the way while they found the cache. Glad I could make their day :)

Not only did I find two caches, but I managed to hide two on the same bike trail too. Not bad. It was so nice to be out on a crisp fall day. The mountains are starting to show some blotches of colour already. The sun was shining brightly. It was a beautfiful day for a hike in the middle of all the Monday madness.



I really miss my camera, I might have to replace it with a new one. So for today, posting a pic of all the kids with our very new and beautiful birdhouse. My sister gave it to us. I can't wait for birds to find it. Although, with our luck, it will be a loud red squirrel family. Cees and Tara helped putting the bird house on the tree, because I for sure was NOT going to go up a ladder to do so.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

That is high up:-) I'm betting on the squirrel, based on personal experience...lol

FLmom7 said...

That caching sounds like fun! We might have to try it some time;-)

veganbaby said...

What a busy day for you!