Friday, August 28, 2009

Drinking Lemonade Using a Tea Spoon

Just to show that some of my kids have very individual ways of drinking lemonade.

 


Kate's favorite way tends to be with a tea spoon. Yes, spoon after spoon after spoon after spoon. I will leave it as an exercise for the reader to calculate how many tiny tea spoons can be taken from this huge Coca Cola glass.

 


Erik usually manages to drink his upside down and inside out and other interesting ways. Be glad I didn't get a picture of his lemonade drinking experiments.

 


And Sylvia? She actually takes her glass, puts it at her lips and drinks! How quaint ^^

I love watching my kids develop their own styles of doing things.
And a BIG thank you for the lemonade provider, you know who you are. My kids will love you forever!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kittykatgo said...

Yay, I'm in the title! :3 How sweet.