Wednesday, April 01, 2009

We All Live in a Yellow Submarine

Sylvia, was singing 'We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine.' She paused for a moment, and wanted me to ask Pat (via im) 'So what colour IS your submarine?'
Patrick: 'black ^^'
She seamlessly transitioned to singing 'We all live in a black submarine, black submarine, black submarine.'

 


She keeps worrying about Pat, asking me 'Patrick can swim, right?' in a worried tone of voice. Patrick assured her that he is a very good swimmer and she doesn't have to worry so much. Sylvia asked 'So when he falls out of his submarine he will be ok? He can just swim back in?'
Patrick: 'yes^^'
Sylvia: 'That is amazing!'

A few minutes later she muses. 'You know mom, it would be funny if his submarine was the colour of the rain. You know, clear blue'. She never changed her song to that colour though, I think she prefers the black submarines for her song.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crap... I thought I already posted a comment to this one yesterday! LOL.

Don't know who Patrick is but I remember being hooked on the same song when I was 4!!!! My parents were just happy I finally stopped singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 17 hours a day.


Mer
(who will probably be calling herself Coffee Please soon or something so don't freak out if you see it - it's just me!)