Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shoes.......!

Showing off some of my organizational skills and my 'getting house ready for sale some day soon whenever' attempts

 


I was cleaning up the mudroom, and it turned out there were soooooooooo many shoes in there, old shoes, new shoes, red shoes, blue shoes, floppy shoes, matching shoes, solitary shoes, and tons of boots of course.

 


Were all these shoes being used regularly? No they weren't. Were all these shoes even in usable condition? No they weren't. Could some weeding and organizing be done? You bet! Was it impossible to even FIND usable shoes because all the debris of unusable ones was in the way? Indeed.

 


I am now the proud owner of a 'organized in regards to shoes' mudroom and I even managed to limit the teen girl to less than twenty pairs of shoes.

 


Organizational baby steps.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: