Saturday, November 22, 2008

CAOS!

Total bliss! This morning, for the first time in like at least six months, I got to sleep in! Till 10am! Such total bliss. Usually I get up around 6:30am. Cees didn't have to work till 11am.



Later, I took four of my kids, and one extra to our local Community Open Art Studio.



They had quite a wonderful time, and worked with clay, which I would show pictures of if I actually had brought my camera. Instead I sat and studied Korean while they did their art thing. Sylvia wanted me close by, so it was perfect.



CAOS person, to me: 'Are you going to make any art today?'
Me: 'No, I'll just sit and study my Korean.'
CAOS person: 'What???'
Me: 'Korean, the language.'
CAOS person: 'Yes, that's what I thought you said.'
I smiled.



The tween girls went to see the Twilight movie and had a great time. I was home, looking around me at all the colourful balls I have dropped over the last few months, shrugging, and deciding to make myself hot cocoa. Sometimes that is the best way to go. I'll pick them up soon, I swear.

No comments: