Friday, March 30, 2007

Quote of the Day

Cees 'See! I won this game of spider solitaire, which you said I wouldn't win.'
Me, looking at the clock and taking a wild guess 'Ha! This is like five games later!'
Cees 'It is NOT! It is the same game. The games take a long time.'
Me 'That long???? You mean you are just sitting there, wasting time on solitaire, while you could be doing go problems?'
Cees 'You are right. I should do something with my life. I will start right now!'
My mouth falls open.
Cees closes spider solitaire.
Only to click on the computer screen again, while exclaiming 'I will play....'
Sounds of drums rolling...
'MINE SWEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Cees opens minesweeper window, tunes out his mom, and starts playing.

The joys of teenagers.

2 comments:

Me said...

Oh good... he's normal. Whew! For a minute there I thought you had an alien teen on your hands!

Anonymous said...

while a young sergeant was playing minesweeper attheoffice, the precinct 1LT cameby. "Kid, howabout a 'free-cell' 4 u?" *pat pat*