Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blueberries and More

 
Our blueberries are doing really well, the bushes are covered with bunches like these. I love it!
 
Veggies are doing well too, the tomato plants are getting bigger every day. Apart from the two which didn't make it for no clear reason.
 
Sylvia gave me these flowers for mother's day. They love the sunny days.

 
I didn't plant these daisies, they volunteered. I love them anyway.
 
The best news?! After I went to dairy day, I felt so naked without a camera that I decided to get myself a point and shoot to tide me over till I could get a new DSLR. I didn't need top of the line, but I wanted something NOW and I have been wanting a light and quick camera anyway for when the SLR is too big and unwieldy.
 
The Nikon Coolpix L810 was on sale, and I fell in love with the 26 x optical zoom, so that was my final choice. I am a proud owner of a new camera! Looking forward to getting to know it and experimenting with all the settings.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: