Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

Argh, the weather is crazy! It has been a wet spring, followed by very hot and humid days with severe thunderstorms. But this weekend, just in time for Dawn's birthday and Sylvia's birthday party we are back in the RAIN. Yes, I know, it is good for the garden. But I was darned cold during the party at the park.

 


We had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Dawn's birthday. Amazing to realize that she will be an adult only three years from now! She got her braces taken off, so there is much happiness about that.

Today we had a cold and wet day for Sylvia's birthday party, but the kids didn't seem to mind. They ran around, ignoring the rain and had an awesome time.

I am done with rain now though, even if it's good for the garden. Hmmm, hope I can get over there soon and see how my plants are doing.

Nine days of school left. Not that we are counting of course...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: