Saturday, August 28, 2010

Porch: Painted!

Today I got my porch painted. To my utter surprise I found out that I can get much more done without the kids around! Fancy that!

 


Not only did I paint the porch but I also painted the dog.

 


And myself.



It feels good to have this out of the way, although I might add a second coat where the traffic is most intense. Another baby step closer to selling this house!

 


I didn't quite do all the other things on my list, but I did make chocolate turnovers which were a welcome snack during painting. Now I am ready for my kids to come home and hear all of today's Storyland stories.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lady Blackheart said...

Oh Karen, your house is so pretty! I wish I could buy it!

flowtops said...

Second that! Such pretty houses in such pretty surroundings are very rare here in the Netherlands (as you undoubtedly know).

Nicki