Sunday, August 01, 2010

Fire Pit

This year I celebrated the summer solstice by getting us a fire pit. We have been enjoying it a lot thanks to a good friend getting us a lot of firewood. We have had regular night time fires and we even have slept outdoors when the weather was really hot. The mornings are starting to get chilly now so we might occasionally have morning fires too, I am looking forward to having breakfast in my back yard with a wonderful fire going.

 


Last night we had friends over and we had good food followed by tiramisu dessert by the fire. The kids played ninjas and other games and a good time was had by all. Today I am digging out the kitchen and tables from underneath the dishes. Maybe I will even tackle some laundry! Maybe ^^ Hmmmm, could I just burn it in the fire pit? Tempting...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: