Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good Food and Good Friends

I can't even begin to describe how great it is to have so many good friends locally.
 

We had fishy waffle, sesame balls, quiche, pot stickers, cinnamon raisin bread, rice pudding, vegetables and dips, cakes, brownies, so much good food.
 

And yes, we still have snow on the ground, thank you very much.
 

Some people had never had tea eggs before, can you imagine? Sylvia make me proud last night by coming into the kitchen, sniffing, and saying 'Oh, I smell tea eggs!' Glad she knows her classics. Better than my friend who thought it smelled like someone was smoking marijuana.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mongoose said...

I didn't even know it was your birthday! Happy belated birthday!

And not only I've never had a tea egg, I don't even know what a tea egg is.

And we have WAY more snow on the ground than you! Neener neener!

:)