Thursday, July 24, 2008

Violin Lessons

A long, long time ago, I used to play the violin. I played in a bunch of orchestras, visited foreign countries, and had a great time at it. Then life happened, and I didn't really play any more.



Fast forward many years, and Dawn and Jane decided they want violin lessons. Today, we observed a lesson. Tomorrow, I will talk to the teacher and then we can sign them up. Lessons are taught using the suzuki method, will be fun!

Bonus points if you can find me on this old old picture.

5 comments:

Jody said...

That is way cool, Karen. I think I spied you over there on the left!

You know my borther is a luthier. He makes violins, cellos, violas etc. http://jackrasmussenluthier.com/

Annelies said...

Volgens mij ben jij dat platinablondje, linksvoor....

Katherine said...

Grace has wanted to do violin too. I'm hoping to maybe get her in some lessons this fall, but I know nothing about music, so I'll be of no use to her. Jane is so lucky that you will be able to guide her.

kittykatgo said...

ha! i got the bonus points!

flyingfisher said...

a skirt?