Saturday, March 18, 2006

Oh My...

Tara has discovered the joys of online chatting with her friends. It has been contagious and now the kids seem to be exchanging nothingness in pretty fonts all day. Yet another uncharted parenting territory for me to enter.

Today we went to our local raptor rescue center. Sylvia was very impressed about their demo program, when she got to see an owl from really up close. She said in her cute little voice 'Hi bird!' She still wasn't feeling well though, after a while, her voice changed to sad and to 'home! home!' That was after five or so pee breaks during the lecture. But with the diarrhea, I wasn't taking any chances, when she told me she had to go, I immediately took her. Better than dealing with the alternative ^^

She spent most of the day on my lap, totally unlike her. I hope she will feel better soon.

No comments: