Tuesday, November 04, 2003

TWELVE Weeks!!!!

I am totally amazed that I have made it this far, past the 11.5 weeks miscarriage date. It seems unbelievable to me that I am finally past that date, and I am still not sure whether I really am, or maybe I am just imagining things? I seem to be living in a dreamworld now, this is just too good to be reality.

I keep checking for blood, every single time I go to the bathroom. The doubts are still very heavily on me. I am deliriously happy to still be pregnant, but at the same time pretty unbelieving that this is going to last. What a mixture of emotions.

I have to admit that I still feel nauseous and tired though. And I had a pickle craving yesterday, of all the things you can crave! How predictable! It's such a stereotype to crave those, geez! I tried not to give into it, but decided to buy a pot of pickles anyway when grocery shopping, and that was my downfall! LOL I have been craving sour things this pregnancy anyway, adding a lemon to my freshly squeezed orange juice and such.

Yesterday, I got my totally own copy of Writer's Market 2004! That means that I have a wealth of information about where to send queries, lots of markets, editor names, what magazines are looking for and such. I am very excited about seriously working on my writing now, and have been pouring over my Writer's Market. To commemorate my lost baby, I have started an article about 'Pregnancy After Miscarriage' and it's coming along well. This Writer's Market will help me to find a place to get it published.

Still too tired to do much baking, but hoping to make a lemon/sourcream bread today, because it fits so well into my cravings LOL. And yesterday I made my 'famous' cinnamon raisin bread for a homeschool support meeting at our house. It was fun, kids played nicely together, while the adults could sit around, chat, and plan for the next two months.

One more week and I am out of the first trimester!

No comments: