Wednesday, November 12, 2003

SECOND Trimester!!!!!

I never know for sure when the second trimester officially start, but 13 weeks sounds about right. I am 13w1d now!!!! WOOHOO!!!! That means that I officially have entered the second trimester, which in itself already decreases my miscarriage risk. And I am still feeling totally exhausted, which is a great sign too. I read back in my pg journal with Erik and exhaustion seemed to be the main theme for week 12-17, so I am happy that this pregnancy seems to be repeating that.

Had a fun LLL meeting this morning, a small group, but nice discussions. I made sourdough banana bread so I can stop feeling guilty about Robert, my sourdough starter :-) I had been ignoring him for way too long, because I was too sick and tired to bake sourdough bread. Of course I also baked my 'famous' cinnamon raisin bread, I can't have any kind of meeting here without having to bake that :-)

Then in the afternoon I went to bed with good food and a good book. Needed that after all the cleaning I did to get ready for the meeting :-) I have been spending way too much time in bed, but my body seems to need it. And I will happily rest and rest to have a healthy baby! Not to mention that I get lots of reading done LOL.

But at the same time, I am majorly looking forward to the energy surge that for sure should happen after this! Perfectly timed in the middle of winter too, when there is no gardening to distract me from decluttering my house :-) Speaking about winter, we had snow again, so I got stuck at the bottom of our driveway, my van refused to make it up into all that snow.... So dh got his first hour of shoveling in for this winter! Lucky him!

No comments: