Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fairy Houses

I would almost like to go back there and see whether those fairy houses survived the winter.

 


Looks like it would be a great place for fairies to hang out, right?

 


I don't know when my children started building fairy houses. It might have been when Cees and Tim went to preschool, a long long time ago. Once they learned about it, it trickled down to younger siblings. It is a favorite activity when we go hiking. I remember hiking some of the Appalachian trail and finding fairy houses, realizing that other people must enjoy making them too. That was a fun discovery. Any other families into creating fairy houses?

 


Only 34 days till the equinox! Not that I am counting, of course...

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hermes said...

http://www.fairyhouses.com/what_is_a_fh.html

Must be such fun.