Friday, April 27, 2007

Geocaching

Today was grey, and rainy and I spent way too much time inside the house. So to compensate for that, I went geocaching after my aikido training. Yes, it was still grey, or actually almost dark. Yes, it was still raining steadily. Yes, there was a good chance that I wouldn't find the cache, since I forgot to bring a flash light. Yes, I was dressed in just shorts and a tshirt, since it is spring after all. Yes, sane people would have gone right home.

I am so happy I went caching anyway. It was nice to be hiking out in the woods all by myself, and when I came upon a field, there were two deer to greet me. They stared at me for a bit, and then ran away. The next field had four more deer, I loved it!

The cache was an easy find, even in the dark, and I enjoyed the very loud sounds of peepers and other frogs. I should go out in the dark by myself more often, it was beautiful.

Talking about frogs, our tiny garden pond is full with frog eggs. Looks like we'll have lots of tadpoles again this year.



The kids have been looking at the eggs and searching for frogs.



Spring is great!

2 comments:

li ang (lyonweiqi) said...

they looks detect diamond?
getting richer?


Ang

veganbaby said...

Sounds like fun! WTG on caching in the rain! Was it a lovely feeling?